Icing Angel Parties

I'm Alison Woodall and I'm The Icing Angel. I host icing parties and workshops for children and this blog is where I share my latest baking projects. Check out www.theicingangel.com for details on how to book a party.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Monster Cupcakes

You don’t have to have anything fancy to have fun with cupcakes, just cupcakes, icing and some candy.  My children are pretty good at icing with a spoon now and we were having a ‘monster’ day, so we decided to make monster cupcakes.
Feb 2012 - 4 019Feb 2012 - 4 024
Tootsie roll horns, M&M eyes and banana runt horns created this monster.
Feb 2012 - 4 026
M&Ms, banana runts and a candy melt made this friendly looking monster.
Feb 2012 - 4 027
Hershey’s kisses and M&Ms made the monster below, but give your children any kind of candy and some icing, and they will come up with wonderfully creative things.
Feb 2012 - 4 044

No comments:

Post a Comment