Icing Angel Parties

I'm Alison Woodall and I'm The Icing Angel. I host icing parties and workshops for children and this blog is where I share my latest baking projects. Check out www.theicingangel.com for details on how to book a party.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easy Easter Bunny Cupcakes

I’m going to make these cupcakes for my daughters class as they are so quick and easy, and use Peeps, which every child seems to love!
March 2012 - 4 054 - Copy
Take a chocolate cupcake (so it looks like dirt) and cut the center out with a knife.
March 2012 - 4 056 - Copy
Make sure you leave enough cupcake around the edge so you can ice it with green icing to look like grass.  Save the cupcake that you cut out.
March 2012 - 4 057
March 2012 - 4 060
Rough ice around the whole in the cupcake with green icing and then pop the rabbit in the hole. 
March 2012 - 4 061
Crumble some of the left over cupcake center around the rabbit to look like dirt it’s burrowed up.
March 2012 - 4 063
Then because I love sprinkles I added a few flowers around the rabbit and a butterfly on it’s ear. 
March 2012 - 4 064
They were really quick and easy so they make the perfect cupcakes for a class party.
March 2012 - 4 065

No comments:

Post a Comment