Icing Angel Parties

I'm Alison Woodall and I'm The Icing Angel. I host icing parties and workshops for children and this blog is where I share my latest baking projects. Check out www.theicingangel.com for details on how to book a party.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Making Cupcakes Cute

I saw the suggestion in a Martha Stewart cupcake book to cut out pictures, stick them on toothpicks and use them as cupcake toppers.  I’m very lucky because I have a Cricut so I can custom cut shapes to top my cupcakes with, but you could just as easily cut out pictures from wrapping paper or print out clip art to use instead.  These were for the dinosaur party I hosted recently.
Feb 2012 - 4 223Feb 2012 - 4 225Feb 2012 - 4 226
Also at Christmas I couldn’t find any Christmas sprinkles that tasted good enough to serve on cupcakes for adults so I cut out ‘Merry Christmas’ and some Christmas trees and used those as toppers and they looked just a bit different from your regular cupcakes.
Dec 2011 - 2 022Dec 2011 - 2 012Dec 2011 - 2 014

No comments:

Post a Comment