Icing Angel Parties

I'm Alison Woodall and I'm The Icing Angel. I host icing parties and workshops for children and this blog is where I share my latest baking projects. Check out www.theicingangel.com for details on how to book a party.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Packaging Cupcakes–Cheap and Cute!

I love giving cupcakes as a teacher gift, but by the time you’ve bought the cupcake boxes it becomes quite an expensive gift, particularly if you have 14 teachers to give gifts to like we do.
I’d seen this cute idea on Martha Stewart’s website but didn’t have time to glue all the paper on so I improvised.

I’d bought some cute Valentine’s gift bags and had some plastic glasses, so I put a cupcake in each glass and then put them in the treat bags.
Feb 2012 - 1 043Feb 2012 - 1 044
Print a cute label using clip art and they make a cost effective, durable (my 5 year old swung his teacher’s cupcake over his head and it didn’t squish) and pretty way of saying thank you.
Feb 2012 - 1 045

No comments:

Post a Comment